Stress Management Tip

Amanda Sweener

One way I have learned to manage stress over the years that has helped me significantly is to remind myself that “everything passes” which is basically a shorter version of the quote that everyone knows “this too shall pass”. This was a reminder I had for myself for times that were tough or situations that were stressful. It reminded me that this is not permanent and if it is out of my control, then I need to let it go and it all shall pass soon enough. Having little mantras or affirmations like this that you can tell yourself daily, will reduce stress significantly. It will help ease your mind and basically just let go of anything that you shouldn’t be holding on to. I know a lot of people only use mantras when meditating, but having a small saying that you can repeat in your head or remind yourself of when you start to feel worked up about something can be an instant way to relieve stress or to get the mind to start thinking of the positives in a situation. Like mine for example is “everything passes”, so when something happens, I remind myself that this is not permanent, these feelings aren’t permanent and within some time, this moment will no longer matter so there is no need to let the moment that is stressing me out, consume my energy, effect my well-being and get the best of me.

https://www.verywellmind.com/positive-affirmations-for-stress-relief-3144809

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.