Spotlight on Student Leaders: Matthew Moulton

Hello my name is Matthew Moulton I was born in Vasuli, Barlad Romania. I was adopted into my family when I was about three years old and have been here ever since. I am the youngest of eleven, and the best looking. I love to play golf, cook, and hang out with my friends. My passion in life is music; I have been a musician for over ten years and have learned multiple instruments. I am in a band now and focusing most of my time on that unless I am at school. After high school I mainly worked simple little jobs from teaching guitar to even digging graves. After realizing that I wanted more out of my life I decided that school was the way to go for me. I am going to B.C.C. for business administration at B.C.C. and eventually I want to go to Berklee for sound engineer. My father used to help people who were in need and sometimes he would ask me to help and helping him has made an impression on me. In high school I did a lot of community services and after I came to Berkshire Community College I decided that I wanted to help the community again, I just love helping people out when they need it. I want to be the best person that I can be.