Importance of a positive attitude

David Lennon

Happy face

One thing that we all can agree on is the fact that when we are stressed out we aren’t the happiest and positive people out there, but why?  I’m not saying to go out and force yourself to think everything is alright however, by having a different approach a (positive) approach, it can change how productive you are immensely.  Here are a few examples of sayings.

• Instead of saying: “why am I learning this, I’m never gonna use it.” Say “I have now learned something and have furthered my knowledge.”
  • Instead of saying: “I’m never gonna get this done” say “When I’m done, I’m going to feel so good about myself.”

These are just a few examples to say to yourself when you are stressed, the sky is the limit with sayings, it’s just up to you to find them.   There’s no reason to think negatively no matter what the problem is however there is always a positive thing to think about in something.

Further Information:

How to stop negative self-talk. (2020, January 21). Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/positive-thinking/art-20043950

This entry was posted in Quick Tips To Destress. Bookmark the permalink.