Follow these best practices when working with Blocks:
- If you can’t find a block, look in the dock.
- Move all non vital blocks to one column to maximize screen property and create a two column course view.
- Dock the Settings and Navigation blocks.
- Please do not remove the Moodle Help block!
- Hover over a docked block to find the links within each block.
- Remember that block docking is a personal setting—students will not see the blocks that have been docked by an instructor.
- Docking blocks is theme dependent—not all themes support it, but our BCC default theme “Formal White” does.
- Blocks can be added to the middle of a page in certain system pages (e.g., My home).