This information is for Spring 2016 Professional Development Travel Grants. Please read the text below, and then complete the application via the link at the bottom of this page if you wish to apply.
Dear Full-Time Faculty, Adjunct Faculty and Professional Staff,
BCC supports the professional development of faculty and staff through professional development travel grants.
The following priorities are used to approve professional development grants:
• Institutional priorities
• Support for current grant commitments
• Support for presenters at conferences
• Attendance at local and regional conferences of national organizations
• Support for faculty who have not recently received funding
• If your travel request is for $100 or less, please inquire about funding from your division dean or supervisor
• Hotel costs can only be requested for the longest trips and/or for those who will be presenters
• Please arrange to carpool to reduce travel costs
The standard amount for professional development travel grant support is $500.
• You are expected to write a brief trip report after your travel (and before payment) using the BCC Trip Report form.
• Also, plan to report on your travel or project at a Division meeting, an Academic Affairs meeting, or in the CTL, to whatever group seems most appropriate
Please complete this Professional Development Travel Grant application. Email Lauren Foss Goodman at email@example.com if you have any questions.