Location: Lee, MA
Jockey International Inc. is hiring sales positions, part-time and seasonal, at Lee Premium Outlets, with flexible schedules and employee discounts included.
Apply in-person at:
Lee Premium Outlets
520 Premium Outlet Blvd
Lee, MA 01238
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Position: Departmental Assistant (Temporary/ Part-Time)
Shift: 1ST (32 – 40 hours)
Salary: $22.00 Per Hour
Qualifications: To plan and implement sustainability programs. Knowledge of sustainability issues and best practices. In-depth knowledge of permaculture. Ability to develop and execute new programs within an academic setting; understanding of how to institutionalize new sustainability efforts; and excellent problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Skill in application of the principles and practices of effective leadership and supervision. Excellent team-building, relationship-building, and networking skills. Project management and change management skills. Ability to build and sustain excellent working relationships. Large-scale event planning experience. Preferred Permaculture Design Certification and Bachelor of Science Degree (in Environmental Science or related field).
Banquet Servers: The Orchards Hotel is looking for reliable, energetic and self-motivated Banquet Servers for on and off-site functions/catering events. A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential. Friendly, ability to multi-task in a busy environment. Experience preferred but not required. We will train the right person. Evenings are Weekends are required. This is an On-Call position.
Banquet/Catering Cooks: The Orchards Hotel is looking for reliable, fast-paced, clean-working culinary professionals to work in a creative restaurant driven by five star cuisine. Assists with catering both on and off-site. Participates is all areas of food preparation and production as well as other kitchen related responsibilities. This is a seasonal position.
Please contact Lacie Mason at (413) 458-9611 Ext. 515 to apply
Location: Lee, Massachusetts
Boyd Technologies is an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified advanced flexible materials company providing material sourcing, technology development and precision converting services for global OEM partners. Boyd Technologies has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our Sales team. The selected candidate will participate in a variety of office and administrative activities related to the fulfillment of sales orders and act as the central point of contact for all customer communication with the Company. The CSR will develop and enhance their professional skills in the growing medical device industry with an accessible senior leadership that is passionate about developing and investing the next generation of leaders.
- Order entry and fulfilment; inputting appropriate customer related data into Boyd internal systems, and coordinating with internal resources to assist in scheduling and other logistics related to customer orders
- Provide invoices, shipping confirmations, and all other records and reports to customers
- Provide ongoing and timely support to sales managers, both regional and in-house
- Respond to customer requests, inquiries, and problems with appropriate urgency and professionalism; problem solving on behalf of customers and acting as the voice of the customer
- Complete pricing and part set up and changes in Boyd internal systems
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate personnel
- Associates degree with two years related experience preferred
- OR in lieu of degree, four or more years related experience
- Able to execute responsibilities in accordance with prescribed business development procedures
- Able to become proficient in The Company’s CRM and other software tools
- Demonstrates effective and consistently professional and pleasant communication and interpersonal skills with internal personnel, vendors, prospects and customers
- Developed abilities in problem solving, anticipating needs, taking initiative, follow through, prioritizing work, organization and working at a high level of detail
Boyd Technologies Provides:
- A strong base and incentive compensation plan
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Retirement/Paid Time Off Benefits
- A small, friendly, challenging and impactful work environment and responsibilities
Apply today for consideration for this immediate opening to email@example.com
This position will provide administrative support with day to day operations. Applicants must possess a keen sense of organization, have strong communication skills, and value work ethic. The right fit will be someone who enjoys working in an open-minded, busy atmosphere. Applicants must be adept at using Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with Quick Books, WordPress, and/or Mr. Mover software is a plus, but not required.
- Answering phones and emails
- Scheduling estimates and jobs
- Fielding basic customer questions/concerns
- Filing and data entry
- Social media and website maintenance
Applicants must be adept at using Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with Quick Books, WordPress, and/or Mr. Mover software is a plus, but not required.
This is a seasonal part-time position offering 25-30 hours per week beginning in early May and ending in the autumn.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Please email resume to Olivia@connorsbros.com if interested.
Please follow this April link to view all current opportunities.