Part-time Kitchen Worker ~ Beautiful large new kitchen!
The Winchendon School
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part time general kitchen worker worker for a private boarding school in Winchendon, MA. This is a brand new kitchen facility and an absolute dream work environment!
- Minimum Shifts are 11:30 AM- 7:45 PM
- Average 3 shifts per week (one being either a Saturday or a Sunday)
Pay rate: $12 per hour
- Mopping floors
- Taking trash out
- Keeping kitchen, serving area clean
- Following food safety procedures
- Pot washing and dish washing
- Basic Kitchen prep work: i.e., peeling potatoes
- Restocking dishware and silverware
- Other duties as assigned
- Can do Attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent references and work history
- Prior dish-washing experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
We are looking for those who may wa! nt to start a career in food service.
Our chefs and culinary teams are talented individuals who know how to prepare a great meal! Menus, written by our chefs and prepared from scratch, reflect local and regional foods, flavors and culinary styles. Our culinary team’s cooking methods, recipe development and expertise make every dining experience truly unique.
Check out this video about what we do:
To apply, if interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All SAGE team members have incredible customer service skills, a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic. While every team member has a specific responsibility, we all work together to provide exceptional dining experiences!
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.