Assistant Bookkeeper (part-time, hourly)
Established in 1999 in Philadelphia, Ark Media is an interactive multimedia agency with our administrative office located in Great Barrington and multiple home-based offices located throughout the United States. We combine extraordinary creative and content development capabilities with the latest technology to give our clients’ brands a megaphone in the crowded exhibit hall, communicate complex messages with 3D animation and video, or deliver multimedia content in a rich interactive environment.
Team members are located in Great Barrington, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey, all connected virtually via phone, email, and video chat.
· Maintain accurate Accounts Payable files for each calendar year including entering Accounts Payable invoices into QuickBooks
· Enter credit card charges for company credit cards which includes downloading charges from credit card company and distributing and collecting excel spreadsheets to employees for description and project numbers
· Provide Accounts Payable Aging and Unpaid Bills reports to supervisor(s) each week
· Generate Accounts Receivable invoices for distribution as needed
· Assist in submitting payroll liabilities as requested
· Utilize a high attention to detail, communication and documentation in assisting to maintain accurate accounting of financial records for the company
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and go the extra mile to assist with additional office functions as needed
• Proficiency in QuickBooks (Windows) a must
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
• Proficiency in general internet and email skills
• Strong sense of organization
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with a team and collaborate to meet team goals
• Desire to work and thrive in a small, quiet office setting
Interested applicants are asked to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rebecca McFarland, Ark Media Inc.
47 Railroad Street, Suite 4
Great Barrington, MA 01230