Goal of Internship: Social Media Marketing & Promotion of New Book to create a best-seller.
Background: Susyn Reeve is an author completing her 6th book to be released in late Spring 2017 (HeartHealing: The Undeniable Power of Forgiveness & Letting Go). As preparation for the publication of the book, a social media marketing & promotion campaign (guidelines and specific task outlined by publisher) will be implemented to generate/create:
● Interest in the book
● An active online community
● Pre-orders & orders of the book
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Implement Social Media marketing and promotion
● Generate followers for the groups
● Research blogs to contact to submit info about book & author
● Develop wordpress blog and schedule posts
● Knowledge of Social Media (HootSuite, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Pinterest, YouTube,Twitter, Tumblr, etc…)
● Knowledge of www.zoom.us or willingness to learn
● Proficient in PowerPoint or Keynote
● Graphic design expertise
● Energy and desire to generate/implement creative ideas to grow online presence
● Excellent time management skills
● Ability to take direction and meet deadlines
● Ability to work independently and with others
● Excellent communication skills – spoken & written
● Willingness to create video blog posts, write basic press releases and social media posts ● Attention to detail
Duration and Compensation:
● mid-January – mid-May 2017
● Compensation Stipend will be worked out upon agreement with intern (minimum stipend, $500.00).
Contact Susyn Reeve via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and contact information and she will contact you directly.