about Me

Hello,

My name is Gene Gravelle. I’m 34 years old and i was born & raised in Albany NY. As i grew up, i been to different towns in the US throughout my whole life. I am Italian, and Rican but mostly speak English. i am the middle child out of 6 kids(3 boys, 3 girls- Jolea, Andre, Darcee, Me, Tya, and Austin). Me being the middle child, i would always be in peoples way or they would hate me because im smarter than them at certain things but still always never get what most of my siblings would get in life because they are spoiled.

My brothers and i would always fight because that’s what we do we boys but as i got older my older brother lives in another state and my youngest brother Austin died in 2017 so my mom only has me that is close by if she needs me. My older sister Jolea has her family to take care of in another state as my youngest sister Tya lives in NYC taking care of her life. My sister Darcee was my twin and done everything together and as she has 3 wonderful kids, we all had struggles and i was always by her side for support but she was fighting thyroid cancer and passed away leaving loved ones behind on thanksgiving 2022.

Now that my family seems to fall apart, i have my life to take care of my self. I am a single father 2 kids son Michael & and Daughter Aaliyah 7. Being a single father has been a tough battle for me only because i been doing it on my own with little support but same time i love all the new memories i get every year watching them grow up. I have tasks to complete and most them is to raise my kids on the right path with a bright future. i love to cook, play sports, paintball, be outdoors, or nasty days play games inside or bake things as i watch movies. i drink energy drinks in my life to stay above water doing everything i can to accomplish but i also love the flavors lol along with soda. “CAFFINE” is my life support.

I love to draw on my free time and that’s why i seem to have my body covered in tattoos because all the tattoos on me, tells you all about my life or things around me along with writing poems. Most of time i take care my kids or work to keep what i have in life and stay busy… i tend to be in middle of gossip drama because i have social medias but most to me i am on them to connect with close friends or family. If you wanna follow me more and see more art work or what i like to do in life, feel free follow me on Facebook, or Instagram searching my name.