Academic Work

Liberal Arts Capstone Essay

Liberal Arts Capstone Research Paper

The first piece of writing that I chose was my Liberal Arts Capstone essay. This essay was definitely the longest essay I’ve ever done and I put a lot of time into it. The essay is called The Dangers Of Social Media and it’s something I really enjoyed writing. It’s a culmination of all my writing skills put into one essay. This is a piece of writing that I’m really proud of and did a lot of research on.

Paper #2: Poetry

Paper #2_ Poetry

The second piece of writing that I chose was from my English class from last semester. In the class we did a lot of discussions about poetry and for this essay, we had to choose a poem and write about what the poem was about and the overall theme and message of it was. My paper is called, Don’t Judge a Book by It’s Cover and I talk about the poem Richard Cory and how just because someone may seem like they’re living their best life, in reality that’s not the case. Everybody’s going through something. I’m really proud of this paper and had a good time writing it.

Creative Project

Creative Project Dec 13-16

The third piece of writing that I chose was a creative project I got to do in my Humanities class last semester. We had to think about this creative project and show how it could connect to the human condition. In this project, I got to be a film director that pitches an idea of a film. My film idea is about a struggling musician in New York City dealing with mental health issues. It was a really fun assignment that I enjoyed writing.