Writing Samples

Unified as Champions Final- Google Docs

This was an Assignment I created for Composition it detailed my time in my high school’s unified sports teams I felt great about making this essay and it gives you a glimpse into who I am. The memoir shows you how far I came with the teams and it was a good start for my composition for my first semester. When I was originally doing this assignment I was going to write an essay about my trip to Cape Cod over the summer and mention how much of it was affected by Covid but I decide against it because in high school I wrote a lot of essays about my vacations plus nothing super eventful happened that was worth an entire essay.

Compare and Contrast Final Draft- Google Docs

Another assignment from my composition class this year, this time comparing the difference between Boston and New York, I am very passionate about sports, especially Boston sports, I am a huge Patriots fan and I have been to Gillette Stadium six times and to Fenway once I had fun writing this essay even if most of it was me making fun of New York sports teams for being more abundant and yet never doing anything with the chances that they have.

Definition Essay – Google Docs

In this essay, I tried to explain imagination in my own words it was a topic that I was very interested in writing about simply because it was my most unique essay topic yet.  I feel like I did it justice and I would hopefully like an essay like this again. Taking a single word and fleshing it out to an extent like that is something I feel like I should do more often. Oh, by the way, the “famous candy maker” I referred to is Willy Wonka I just thought I should mention that.

Argument Essay – Google Docs

I had recently found out a lot about the history of theme parks and their attractions so I thought that it would be fun to write about them and specifically how Universal would surpass Disney in terms of theme parks, maybe not now but within a few years. some of the points I made were about how Disney’s international parks have had multiple problems, the failure of Califonia Adventure and its terrible re-theming, and how Universal has had overall better experiences at their parks.