Meet The Members

Mariangel Dus: President

Lorena Souza: Vice-President

Autumn Bateman: Student Trustee

William Garrity: Secretary

Hi, I’m William Garrity (he/him) and I am a Computer Networking and Cybersecurity major, the Secretary to the SGA, as well as the person who runs this blog/website! Though this is my first year here at BCC, I have taken a total of 23 credits at BCC while at Taconic High School through the Early College program. Student advocacy and student governance is something I strongly believe in, especially at the high school and college level where I believe students have the ability to have a say in their educational experience. While in high school I was greatly involved in student advocacy, from creating a student-government like club (The Taconic Student Voice Club) to fill a big void in my school that didn’t have a student government, to being an active student representative to the Pittsfield School Committee (you can see some of my work here and here), and to being a part of the founding group of an organization to empower student representatives across the state (The Massachusetts Association of Student Representatives). I am planning on bringing my wide array of experience in student advocacy to SGA as well as to BCC as a whole in order to improve the educational experience for my fellow peers.

Besides student advocacy, I am also greatly interested in anything computers. I know how to program in various programming languages, have built 3 computers, and know way too much about computers and technology. I also absorb knowledge like a sponge, so I know a lot of random information in general. And I am also the president of the new BCC Technology Club, a STEM Starter Student, and a lab assistant in the Digital Commons.

Michael Guertin

Bryson Laughner

Kathaleen Mogul

Christabel Morkeh

Gavin Sommers

Gloria Souza

Christopher Supacela

Cameron Turner

Skip to toolbar