Based in Easton, MA, BostonWise LLC is a young company focusing on international education and training programs. we build two-way bridges between China and the U.S. We run dozens of programs each year, serving hundreds of both US and China students. In 2016, we have and are working on over 10 summer camps, student exchange programs, study-abroad programs, executive/investment training, etc.
Our office is in Stonehill College, Easton, MA. We are an affiliated partner of the college as well, responsible for its marketing and admission in China.
Intern Positions: English Teachers, Assistant Teacher, Academic Counselor
Job location: Jinan, Shandong, China. Across a foreign language school where lots of foreigners working and living. Life will be easy.
Length of job: half year or longer
Expected start date: December, 2016
Build an English environment for students in grade 1 to 3 in elementary schools by playing with the children, telling the children illustrated stories, helping them with handcrafts and stage performance.
· Freshman and above in college
· Have some talent of art
· Good public speaker preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Be patient and love children
· Teaching experience preferred
· Free One-way ticket for interns who work for half a year, free two-way ticket for one year
· Free Chinese language classes, free calligraphy class and other cultural activities
· Free accommodations including lunch/dinner, and single bedroom [Five-star dining service, providing safe and health food and ingredients that meet quality standard]
· Monthly wage is RMB 2000-5000 or $ 320 – $750
· If you have a Teacher’s License, we will offer higher wage. Contact us for more details
· Free travelling to famous tourist sites on weekend, including Confucius’s hometown, Tai Mountain, etc. Free travelling to the Great Wall in Beijing and Terra Cotta in Xi’an in long holidays. You may travel with the children. Local Chinese teachers will take the lead in travelling.