- Develops knowledge of polymer materials and test methods and how to communicate common polymer test practices, specimen requirements, pricing and scheduling to customers and potential clients. Training available
- Ensures timely follow up and follow through on requests
- Tracks and analyze status of leads, quotes and lost business
- Uses common and company-specific systems (CRM, quoting, accounting and scheduling systems) to provide and track information, while ensuring the accuracy and thoroughness of all data entries
- Supports marketing and sales when necessary including web, e-mail, customer visits, sales calls
- Provides administrative support, when appropriate
- Provides support to the Customer Service Department
- AS/BS degree in a relevant program (business, science, technical) or related experience in a sales support or customer service role or technical field
- Understanding of common polymer materials test methods (ASTM, ISO, other) a plus
- Ability to interact externally with clients/prospects, and internally with other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction and timely response
- Excellent organization, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, organize, and follow through on multiple tasks
- Computer literacy (Windows, MS Office); CRM, LIMS and PeopleSoft preferred (not necessary)
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, multitasking, client oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others. Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment. Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
80 Center Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201, Call Liz or Nicole: 413-499-4546
email: Liz@molariinc.com, email@example.com, www.molariinc.com
For a complete list of opportunities, please visit http://www.briencenter.org/careers/
For a complete list of employment vacancies, please visit:
Position located in the town of Wilbraham
Position requires a valid Mass. driver’s license, must be Min. Mass. EMT-D certified, preference given to applicants who have completed the Mass. Firefighting Recruit Program and offer work experience with an organized Fire Department. Must not smoke and must meet Massachusetts medical and physical agility test standards.
The Town offers a base hiring rate of $921.31/wk, (EMT-D 10%, EMT-I 14%, EMT-P 16%); union positions w/ full benefits, 24 hr shifts (1-on; 1-off; 1-on; 5-off).
Interested parties must complete an Employment Application available at Board of Selectmen’s Office, Town Office Building, 240 Springfield Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095 (or print from town website at: www.wilbraham-ma.gov). Applications must be received by 4:30 pm March 13, 2015. EOE
Position located in the town of Wilbraham.
Applicants must be HS graduates. Candidates possessing a certificate of completion from an approved Massachusetts Police Academy or having received comparable training recognized by the Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Committee for full time police officers are preferred. Position requires a valid Mass. driver’s license, firearms license, first responder and AED/CPR certification; the ideal candidate offers additional coursework in law enforcement related subjects, or an Associates Degree in Law Enforcement, and 2+ years of related work experience.
The Town offers a hiring rate of $985.15 weekly base pay, a professional work environment, competitive benefits package, rotating four on/two off (8-hour) shift schedule.
Interested parties must complete an Employment Application available at Board of Selectmen’s Office, Town Office Building, 240 Springfield Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095 (or print from town website at: www.wilbraham-ma.gov). Applications must be received by 4:30 pm March 13, 2015. EOE.
Two (2) or more years experience in a related field such as: Commercial and Residential network installation and IT as well as A/V electronics installation and system programming.
Skills Required: installation, design and troubleshooting skills for network related hardware such as residential networks, home automation, telecommunications, structured cabling, home theater, and network equipment
- Ability to setup wired and wireless networks
- Responsible for cabling and termination of CAT6 and other wiring systems, testing and troubleshooting
- Installation and setup of rack mounted A/V equipment such as flat screen TV’s, media players and switches
- Other low voltage/IT installation applications or integrations a plus
- Proven working knowledge of consumer electronics
- Must own and maintain basic tool set, computer, phone
- Participate in systems training to keep up with the ever changing industry
Salary based on experience.
Vacation time, matching 410k, and Health Insurance.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org