Entry-Level Marketing Coordinator
Racingjunk.com is just one of the automotive classified websites owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc.
We at Internet Brands, merge the passion for automotive with unique social media opportunities. Our North Adams, Massachusetts based office is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has the drive to succeed.
– Work with Senior Sales & Marketing Manager, VP of Sales & Marketing, and Sales Executives to develop detailed, sales proposals and presentations for potential advertisers.
– Generate leads for the national sales team through industry and online research, phone calls and networking.
– Gather key company and industry information and communicate it to the team on a regular and timely basis.
– Use Photoshop to create custom banners, screenshots and graphics for Power Point presentations for clients to visualize their presence on the site.
– Work with Advertising Agencies and Sales Executives to complete RFP’s and required specifications forms.
– Work as the team’s Salesforce.com point person and administrator.
– Handle weekly sales activity reports – updating daily calls, presentations sent, proposals sent, I/O’s sent, I/O’s received, etc.
– Update Sales boards with latest numbers by Sales Executive and update sales materials used by the Sales Executives as needed
– Handle various marketing and promotional programs and projects under the guidance of the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager and the VP of Sales & Marketing.
– Represent Motorhead Media in a professional manner at all times including times when traveling. Some travel may be required.
– Assist with all other projects, programs and tasks as needed and as directed by the VP of Sales & Marketing or the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
– Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a sales and marketing coordinator position.
– Must have an interest in working in marketing.
– Customer focused; committed to catering to customers.
– Must be extremely detail oriented.
– Must be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
– Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Photoshop. Familiarity with InDesign a plus.
– Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
– Must have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Willingness to work after hours when necessary.
– Willingness to travel with the sales team as needed.
– Must be a self starter.
– Associate degree required.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=1014
We offer a fun casual work environment, comprehensive compensation and benefits package and a casual work environment in the North Adams, MA area.
About MotorHead Media:
Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts.
Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports.
MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media. For a complete list visit: motorheadmedia.com/partners
About Internet Brands, Inc.
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.