Sep 27 2012
- NOTE: Not all instructors allow quiz review in Moodle. If review is allowed, your grade will appear as a link (see #5).
- First, the quiz must have closed (ended) in order for you to review the answers
- Once the quiz has closed, select “Grades” in the “Settings” block on your course page
- Scroll to the Quiz you want to review and click the Quiz title
- Now, click on the grade you received (the grade is a link)
- A window will open, and you can review your responses and the correct answers
- Click “Finish review” when you are done