Is located in the:
Field Administration Center Room #116.
Monday 8:00 – 4:00
Tuesday 8:00 – 6:00
Wednesday 8:00 – 4:00
Thursday 8:00 – 4:00
Friday 8:00 – 2:00
By Appointment in South County
While we have an open door policy we strongly recommend making appointments for matters that need immediate attention.
Multicultural Admissions Counselor:
The Multicultural Student Services Office …….
- Provides Admissions and academic support.
- Assess the needs of international and multicultural students to facilitate their smooth transition to college.
- Conducts programs and workshops on various topics throughout the year.
- Advises and assists international students through the complexities of the U.S. immigration, visa and travel regulations, both prior to their arrival and throughout their stay at BCC.
- Acts as liaison and advocate with community agencies and various college offices.
- Promotes a campus environment where the needs of a diverse student body are addressed and where diversity is embraced, celebrated and advanced.