The role of the Associate Engineer will be to organize and edit complex technical information as well as organize and execute spare parts orders. They will also be responsible for customer interfacing to grow the spare parts business. The successful candidate will be a fast learner, self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to interact with the project team.
This entry level position will offer opportunity for future advancement and business travel. The organization offers a competitive salary, 401K with company match, paid health insurance, paid vacation, pension plan and bonus. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
· Read engineering drawings and update associated bills of material.
· Update spare parts lists based on quotations from vendors and process spare parts orders from start to finish.
· Issue purchase orders and establish dialogue with vendors and customers.
· Create and maintain various types of complex documentation such as product manuals, datasheets, specifications, piping/instrument diagrams, process procedures, reports, brochures, inspection checklists, etc.
· Analyze, develop, and revise documentation for customers, engineers, and suppliers.
· Associates Degree in an engineering field (Mechanical or Chemical preferred).
· Experience in technical drawing, technical writing, and documentation management, with knowledge of industrial processing equipment.
· Ability to comprehend technical specifications, bills of materials, mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, AutoCad, and QuickBooks preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Rebecca Lawson at email@example.com or call 413-449-5050 with any questions.