IT Manager–Lee, Massachusetts
The Boyd Technologies Inc. IT manager oversees the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and other related equipment to ensure 24/7 uptime. Specific duties include
1) Lead the IT/IS operational and strategic planning, including the development of computer solutions to existing manual processes, bench-marking and analysis of best practices to report on and make recommendations to Senior Management for the improvement and growth of the IT/IS infrastructure and systems.
2) Formulate long and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new equipment and techniques. Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
3) Oversee ERP system, training and updates.
4) Develop, implement and maintain all IT policies and procedures, including security, disaster recovery, technical standards, methods and schedules.
5) Recruitment, supervision, evaluation and discipline.
6) Manage financial aspects of the IT/IS function. Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
7) Provide support and back up to System Technician in their role as well as end user assistance (i.e. troubleshooting, installation, resolving software/hardware issues, and training).
Candidates must have 5-7 years strongly related experience including at least 3 years of network administration. Direct experience must include: Overall hardware and network maintenance, design and security; Windows Server 2008/2012 and SQL Server 2008; Microsoft Exchange 2007; Powershell; Windows 7; knowledge of MS Office Suite;Antivirus/Anti-Spam; Group Policy, SQL, Visual Basic; and software implementation. Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP. Candidates should show a commitment to continued learning through relevant Microsoft Certifications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Windows Client, and Windows Server.
Success factors for this role includes proficiency in current network hardware, protocols and standards, telecommunications, network and PC operating systems, strong project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills; problem solving.
Vacation and Sick Time
•11 Paid Holidays
•401(k) Retirement Plan
•Short and Long Term Disability
•Health and Dental Insurance
•AFLAC Voluntary Group Benefits
•Training and Professional Development Opportunities To express interest in this opportunity, email resume with introduction and salary requirements today to Jennifer Moriarty, firstname.lastname@example.org.