Company Name: ServiceNet
Location: Hampshire/Hampden/Franklin/Berkshire County
Per Diem Counselors needed for our residences. Work in a sunny group homes with people who have developmental disabilities and brain injuries. Residential Counselors assist people with medical and other daily needs, meals, accompany them to medical appointments, participate with them on recreational outings, and much more.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
- Ability to connect with people
- A deep belief in the potential of every human being
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position including CPR (agency will provide this training)
- Good communication and computer skills
ServiceNet offers a competitive salary ($10.00/hr) with generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Tuition assistance for employees who are in school or planning on furthering their education is also available. Training in CPR and first aid, medication administration, and applied non-violence will be provided.
To apply, if interested, please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send completed application with resume and cover letter citing Search #244 in the subject line to email@example.com