Prasada is a small, mission-driven jewelry business aiming to inspire. Our motto is “wear your prayer,” and we want every piece to be a powerful reminder of something the person wants to manifest in their life. Prasada jewelry is sold at retail locations, as well as online. A portion of profits are donated to causes we believe in, such as Teaching for Diversity, a program that brings yoga to people who need it most; Home of Hope, an orphanage for young girls in India; and Be-A-Light, Shiva Rea’s program that brings solar lanterns to children who need safe light at night.
Job Title: Assistant to the Owner
Job Status: Part-Time, 20-25 hours/week
Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Acts as assistant to the owner
Assistant Job Duties:
- Order fulfillment including processing, filling, and shipping wholesale and online orders. Includes tracking orders and prepping pieces (e.g., tagging, packaging).
- Customer relations. Addresses customer questions and concerns via phone and email to ensure top quality customer satisfaction.
- Inventory and ordering. Tracks the inventory of supplies and products. Orders supplies as needed to ensure timely production and delivery of orders.
- Invoicing. Generates invoices for wholesale orders from a template.
- Product creation. Works to produce certain jewelry designs.
- Social media. Helps with social media efforts by creating several posts each week.
- Miscellaneous tasks. Performs various tasks as required by the needs of the company.
Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong interest in working with a mission-driven company who cares about making a difference in peoples lives and in the world;
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to detail;
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude;
- Self-motivated with an ability to work well independently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to establish and maintain excellent client relationships;
- Love for arts and crafts a plus;
- Experience making beaded jewelry a plus;
- Experience in Customer Service a plus;
- Ability to meet timelines and multitask efficiently;
- Proficient with Facebook, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs;
- Extremely reliable and responsible;
- Can provide own reliable transportation.
Starting compensation: $12 / hour
To apply, please send an email and resume to Allison Gemmel Laframboise, allison@PrasadaJewelry.com.