Provide administrative and office support to the Berkshire District Attorney’s Office by handling all general clerical duties including, but not limited to case file management, photocopying, printing, faxing, mailing, filing, data entry & phone duties both for assigned court or unit or as part of general receptionist duties. Staff assigned to court duties will maintain & update case management database including: file creation—both physical and in case management system, daily updates to case management system, entering disposition information in an accurate and timely manner, creation and management of daily court list and file preparation for daily court business, prompt file retrieval from both open and disposed of cases as needed.
Staff assigned to Victim Assistance Unit will perform same duties as above and will be responsible for the timely and accurate production of letters and maintenance of files in case management system. All positions must perform all duties related to case management as required by Assistant District Attorneys, Victim Assistance & other administrative and support staff, including requests for reports and other case-related information, summonses and notifications, disposition reports. Perform other duties as assigned. Positions may require lateral rotation within the Office to similar positions, based on office needs.
Salary range: $27,000 to $28,500
Benefits include: health, life, dental/vision and long term disability insurances; vacation, personal and sick time; Flexible Spending Accounts (for health or dependent care)
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook) and database entry skills;
- To be familiar with and to follow the provisions of the Berkshire District Attorney’s Office Personnel Policies;
- To participate in training opportunities relevant to Office functions;
- To interact in a respectful & professional manner with the public, judicial and law enforcement personnel and office staff;
- To complete work assignments in a timely, accurate & efficient manner
All job offers contingent upon successful completion of background check
Send resume & references NO LATER THAN JULY 31, 2017 Frederick A. Lantz, Director of Support Services, PO Box 1969, Pittsfield, MA 01202-1969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Also www.mass.gov/berkshireda – Employment – for additional information on pay and benefits