RN – Nurse – Full-time
Shift: 2 PM to 10 PM
Berkshire Meadows – Housatonic, MA
Berkshire Meadows is a residential facility for children and adults with severe intellectual disabilities and complex medical problems.
Work with a dynamic team of professionals including a clinical psychologist and a neuropsychiatrist: We are seeking a professional with experience in the field of developmental disabilities who can oversee the implementation of a behavior management system. This position includes data monitoring and assisting in the development of treatment plans with other members of a multidisciplinary team.
- Mass RN License
- Experience working with special needs population preferred.
- Meet programs requirements for background checks
- Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.
- Acceptable Driving Record check and a valid driver’s license
- Fax your resume to Keelin at (413) 528-0293
- Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41), Housatonic
- Email: email@example.com
What we offer: Opportunities for continued education/training and much more!
- Health (50-85% of premium paid by JRI)
- Dental (company paid)
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- 19 paid days off (first year) plus 11 paid holidays
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.